28 April 2011

Risk-Taking

"Almost everything you do comes with risks."

What exactly is a risk? A risk can be defined as a probability of incurring loss or misfortune. This risk that we are talking about always exists almost everywhere especially in times of decision making. Some risks require us to try first before we know the results.
And here it is: If we never try, we never know. If we’re scared to take the risk, we will never get what we want. Without risks, we will never get experiences that we might want to keep for a lifetime. To take a risk means to face consequences with a brave heart. Risks eventually make us a better person as it makes us ready to take much higher risks in the future. We learn from taking risks. Sometimes.....[more]


An original article by Cynthia Pinga (me)
Categories:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.

I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.


Feel free to visit my homepage :: Plakataufsteller *Truckersocial.Com*